Nationals Tune Up Meet
Meet Sheets with start times, please show one hour prior for warm ups.
Vaulter Magazine – Vaulter Club Inc. would like to welcome you to the Vaulter Magazine Nationals Tune-up meet exactly two weeks before the huge Nationals meet. This will be for high school and middle school Boys, and girls ONLY.
Saturday, July 18, 2020
Advanced Boys 5:00 pm
Advanced Girls 7:30 pm
Beginner Boys and Girls 2:30 pm.
Cost: $25 per athlete and Spectators $5.00. All spectator tickets at the gate will be $10 each.
This meet will have a USATF Official at the pits to run the event smoothly. All results will be posted for official marks to Athletic.net
Prior registration is a must, no same day athlete acceptance to this meet. We will have Hy-Vee heat sheets for the meet. Registration closes on July 16, 2020, or when the athlete’s entries are full. IAAF Standards go up to 20 feet, so all levels welcome.
- July 18, 2020
- Warm-Ups and run-throughs will take place.
- Grade divisions are being held with a solid start!
- Liability form and our Covid-19 form filled out and brought to the meet. IF YOU DO NOT BRING A FILLED OUT FORM, IT WILL COST YOU $3.00 AT THE GATE. “The state wants a new one every 14 days.”Please remind your spectators and coaches
- 3/16 Spikes only. They will be checked at the gate.
- Wristbands at entry have to be worn.
- New UCS 1900 Pit – Standards to 20 Feet IAAF Approved.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT
Custom medals will be given for the top three in every event.
For workout and warm-up information before the meet or training for this meet. Please contact Derek Bouma or text 951-514-6385