Vaulter Magazine Big Red Barn: Thankful Meet
******* Liability form and Covid-19 Form filled out and brought to the meet. IF YOU DO NOT BRING A FILLED OUT FORM, IT WILL COST YOU $5.00 AT THE GATE. ******* Every person needs their OWN COVID-19 SHEET signed. Mom, Dad, sister, brother, grandma, spectator, coach, siblings. Everyone has to have their own form signed. Please remind your spectators and coaches. If you have a Liability form filled out for your athlete, you do not need another until 2021
Facility Record 14’8.25 Leah Pasqualetti
Facility Record 18’6.50 Nate Richartz
Vaulter Magazine – Vaulter Club Inc. would like to welcome you to the Vaulter Magazine Big Red Barn: Fall Fest. All divisions are welcome, elite, masters, college, high school, middle school, open.
Saturday, November 20th 2020
Cost: $40 per athlete and Spectators $10.00. All spectator tickets at the gate will be $12 each.
This will not be a USATF or AAU Sanctioned meet.
This meet will have a PROFESSIONAL Official at the pits to run the event smoothly. All results will be posted for official marks to Athletic.net and Milespit.com, and VaulterMagazine.com
Prior registration is a must, no same day athlete acceptance to this meet. We will have Hy-Vee heat sheets for the meet. Registration closes on November 15, 2020, or when the athlete’s entries are full. IAAF Standards go up to 20 feet, so all levels welcome.
- November 21, 2020
- Warm-Ups and run-throughs will take place.
- Grade divisions are being held with a solid start!
- ******* Liability form and Covid-19 Form filled out and brought to the meet. IF YOU DO NOT BRING A FILLED OUT FORM, IT WILL COST YOU $5.00 AT THE GATE. ******* Every person needs their OWN COVID-19 SHEET signed. Mom, Dad, sister, brother, grandma, spectator, coach, siblings. Everyone has to have their own form signed. Please remind your spectators and coaches. If you have a Liability form filled out for your athlete, you do not need another until 2021.
- 3/16 Spikes only. They will be checked at the gate.
- Wristbands at entry have to be worn. All bibs will have to be worn on the back of the uniforms for all athletes.
- New large 1900 Pit – Standards to 20 Feet IAAF Approved.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT – WE WILL NOT CARRY ATHLETES TO ANOTHER EVENT UNLESS THE MEET IS CANCELLED.
Custom medals will be given for the top three in every event.
For workout and warm-up information before the meet or training for this meet. Please contact Derek Bouma or text 951-514-6385
Thank you, Vaulter Magazine – Vaulter Club Inc.
- Please arrive 45 minutes early for warm ups. The event will start promptly.
27347 Murrieta Rd, Suncity, CA 92584 – Directions and location will be provided with your sign up email receipt.
All proceeds go to Vaulter Magazine – Vaulter Club Track and Field Club.
Hampton Inn & Suites Murrieta – Temecula
USE GROUP CODE : Vaulter Club when calling
Air Port Information:
Ontario International Airport is the closest location to the facility. Right around 45 minutes north of the high school. Southwest has non-stop flights to and from Ontario that are quick and EXTREMELY easy.
Ontario International Air Port
2500 E. Airport Drive
Ontario, CA 91761
While you’re in town come and enjoy the World Renown Wine Country of Temecula
” Temecula Valley Wine Country invites you to savor the hundreds of award-winning wines offered by our member wineries while enjoying the irresistible charm of our friendly tasting rooms. Although times may vary, most of the wineries are open daily for visitors from 10a to 5p. “
We would like to thank the following sponsors of this event. If you would like to be involved and sponsor, advertise or more, please let us know by reaching out to us.